The Counsel & Comment Teleconference Ministry
“And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and
understanding” (Jeremiah 3:15 KJV).
One day the Lord spoke to Jimmie McDonald and said in a still, small voice: “If you will give up
the pastoring of this church, I will give you a people whom you can pastor from around the
world.” He said, “Yes, Lord.”
Pastor McDonald has been a very close associate of Kathryn Kuhlman, Benny Hinn, and Dr.
Billy Graham. Pastor McDonald also taught a comprehensive Master’s Healing Class for
Heartland School of Ministry under Pastor Steve Hill, who led the Brownsville Revival in
Click here to
Click here to
view past events.
In these Teleconference sessions, the areas of emphasis to enhance your understanding of these
areas of ministry will include:
• How to deal with people scripturally when they have “shut down” after being
abused, traumatized, or hurt.
• How to use your imagination for God.
• How to operate in the Jesus-kind of compassion.
• How to deal with the root cause of sickness rather than with the symptoms.
• How to listen and obey the voice of God the Holy Spirit.
• How to take your authority over spirits of the enemy; i.e., the spirit of fear.
• How the “recording portion” of the brain (amygdala) can affect the healing process.
• How to trust the Lord for your own needs so you can help others.
• How to bring healing to those who are grieving.
• Jesus already bore your pains and griefs with the stripes upon His back.
• How to deal with physical, psychological, and emotional pain.
• How the power of words affect the healing/wholeness process.
• How to better understand the compatibilities of God’s creation of man as
“fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14) and medical facts.
• How to deal with “fight-or-flight” situations in relationship to fear, stress, etc.
• How the influence of iniquities is passes down to the third generations.
• How to deal with the three types of sin: 1) living in a sin-cursed world; 2)
victim of someone else’s sin; and 3) personal sins.
• Understanding the role of forgiveness in the healing process.
• How to receive healing through the communion service.
• Healing through the laying on of hands.
• When one person in a family commits suicide, it gives the rest of the family
permission to do it.
• Proper prayer protocol is to pray to the Father in Jesus’ name.
• Imploring God can change your circumstances.
|This website is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advisors and treatment from your personal physician. Neither the
publisher, nor the author, nor the authors ministry take any responsibility for any possible consequences from any action taken by any person viewing, reading
or following information on this website. If views are taking prescription medications, they should consult with their physicians and not take themselves off
prescribed medicines without the proper supervision of a physician. Always consult your physician or other qualified health care professionals before
undertaking any changes in your physical regimes, whether fasting, diet, medications or exercise.
All counseling information on this website is based strictly in Biblical counseling.